Antioxidants have gained popularity over recent years and frequent consumption of natural antioxidants is associated with a myriad of health benefits such as:
- Anti-inflammatory, antidiabetic, and neuroprotective activity
- Increased metabolic and cardiovascular health
- Improved glycemic control with type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Cancer prevention
- Antimicrobial properties
For a better characterization of the potential health benefits of your product, we developed a competitive screening package that enables you to better understand your product from an analytical perspective.
Total Antioxidant Concentration
- The sum of all antioxidant activities
- Presence and concentration of common flavonoids
- Tests that determine how effective your product is at preventing organism growth and/or killing microorganisms.